Pages

16 April 2020

Drukhari - Dark Eldar -Wracks

It has been a while since my last post, but that does not mean I have not been productive...

It was time to add Wrack units to my DE Coven army. These models was great fun to build and paint! Lovely models. My Coven models have a slightly more pale skinn then the rest of my DE force, I guess it is all the stuff that the Heamonculus inject them with... And since they are constantly altered, it is only propper to add som blood showing they are under constantly "improvement".


Well, this is how they turned out

The whole batch

Acothyst with Electrocorrosive whip

Acothyst with Heamonculus tools

Wrack with Liquifier gun

Cheers,
Ørnulv

2 comments:

  1. Mean and frightening. Nice paint job. Like the pale skin in contrast to the plates and sinister looking hell black visors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking really good, Ørn!
    Exited to see them on the tabletop too!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...
Your feedback fuels our passion! ;)