Pages

10 May 2012

Dark Eldar – Razorwing Jetfighter – ØRNULVS MAI 2012 PROJECT #1


And so it ends….

With the Razorwing Jetfighter finally finished, the last of my Dark Eldar models are complete. And I do not plan (or intend) to purchase, build or paint any more 40K models until the new rulebook are thoroughly scrutinized.

Do I sound a little “tired”? I am. Besides having moved and had a lot happening at work this last 8 months, I have managed to finish over 120 dark Eldar models, all built and painted to the best of my ability. I am quite satisfied, although nothing turns out exactly as I had planned, and finishing about 2 months after schedule. 

I will probably ad one or two more Named Characters (Jørn is helping med find alternative models then that from the GW range to represent them, big thank you to Jørn), but now it is time for war gaming (not army building, apart from the fact that I have 24 High Elves unpainted on my work desk – but that will be covered once I deploy my own blogg).



Ørnulv signing out,
Cheers


6 comments:

  1. Looks great! Congratulations on finishing your army:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...but no army is ever truly finished, is it? ;)

    I purpose this means that the rest of us will have to start posting again, since you won't be picking up the slack any more.*kicks self behind*

    Anyway... Another nice model from the slaveyards of... Did you pick a name for your cabal yet?

    Can't wait to see it on the table - with a Wrecked marker or two on top of it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool model and congratulations with x thousand points finished Dark Eldar. Hope to play against you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Mean looking, cool paint job, the only down side to this is that rules wise... rubbish... at least compared to everything else you have access to. But in a all out fight, a very nice addition indeed:)
    So what`s next? Some special characters perhaps? Anyway. Jobs a godn;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what colours did you use to paint the razorwing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colours used is shown in this post:

    Dark Eldar Kabalite Warriors - ØRNULVS NOVEMBER 2011 PROJECT # 1

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...
Your feedback fuels our passion! ;)