Hi everyone. I just finished my secondary objective for this month's hobby challenge, and thought I'd post a few pictures of the legs as they... err.. stand.
From the ground to the waist, its 96 pieces of resin... Ninety-six!!! The big leg shield plates stays off until everything is painted, since there's no way I'll be able to reach anything behind them once they're glued on.
I'm not sure how many pieces remains, but I reckon I'm way past the halfway mark in that regard. It'll be interesting to see how the bigger pieces that make up the torso comes together... First though, I've got to get cracking on this mont's primary objective!