During the first two weeks of February I got plenty of work done on my new urban gaming table. But after getting the flue on my winter holiday, I was just able to finish my primary objective in time to post this “end article” before March. Puh!
Well, here are some pictures that show painting in progress, and some pictures with terrain:
The Urban table has received its basecoat; lots of PVA glue thinned in water mixed with acrylic paints.
The Urban table after painting and dry brushing.
The table after receiving a coat of warnish, and after the resin water effect was applied. I also applied some patches of dead grass and dark green grass.
The buildings had a black/grey base colour. This did not blend inn with the brown foundation colour, or “desert” sand look, so I re painted the bases on all the buildings.
I also gave each building a brown wash and a light dry brush of desert yellow in order to blend them in even more.
In March I hope to finish my new building, and also to finish the “Techno Bridge” that goes with the destroyed bridge in centre.
Looking forward to playing on this table. A lot of work has gone into this table.