Pages

24 February 2017

Ultramarines – Devastators (with Graviton Cannons)

My first 2017 project finally done; upgrading my 2. Company Devastators with Grav Cannons.

Almost forgetting how much work goes into hard lining, I was quickly brought back to reality when I started on these guys. I went a bit back and forth when it came to how to paint the Grav Cannons. My choice ended up with me having to re-visit my Bike Squad.


Anyway, the squad is now done. I am looking forward play testing them, and fielding them at the upcoming Adepticon 2017 Team Tournament.

Cheers,
Ørnulv

2 comments:

  1. Nice models and great paint job. May they get their job done in Chicago next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm sure "Squad Vinimia" will do their job at Adepticon... :)

    Really nice paint-job, once again, Ørn. I know you've been struggling with these for a while now, in-between your 'consulting gigs', but looks like it has paid of.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...
Your feedback fuels our passion! ;)