Pages

17 June 2016

Dark Eldar – Haemonculus and some other stuff…

Both of my Haemonculus are equipped with Liquefier guns, and they where built before the era of magnets. So it was time to upgrade my collection with a new model, and try out the new kit.

I love the ”sneaky” pose of the new model. Full of details - it was great fun to build. Again I put a lot of work into blending the paint scheme between my former models and my new Grotesques; the most obvious difference being that I chose to paint the ”jars with elixirs” with my chosen ”powesupa colour” – orange.

I could not resist the temptation to put a mutilated body on the base.

Time to search for new victims to modify...



My Scourges where built before the Splinter Cannons got the Salvo rule, and before it was all about stripping hull points - instead of blowing vehicles up!


I converted 4 of the Splinter Cannons into Haywire blasters.


Trying to make everything coherent, I also painted the ”jars with elixirs” orange, not only on these 4 guys, but on all of my 15 Scourges.

Preparing for the TSB summer event in July, I found it appropriate to upgrade my object markers and adapting them to the Maelstrom of War missions.


I only had five of them, so I had to make a new one.


I fitted them on 40mm bases and added ”banners” that where numbered from 1 – 6.

What next? It is rumoured that my Dark Eldar have requested their Corsairs allies for some flamer backup!

Cheers,

Ørnulv

3 comments:

  1. I'd say that's a solid update to your Dark Eldar army, Ørn. Beautifully executed, as always!

    ...and with all the other units you've been drumming out lately, we've got quite a lot of new units to try to get to grips with in a couple of weeks.

    (I have so many unfinished models I want to be able to take along, so I need to speed up my own process!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great additions to Your outstanding Dark Eldar army. Your attention to detail is amazing. Follow me my children

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic paint job on gorgeous models. Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...
Your feedback fuels our passion! ;)