Pages

29 March 2014

Kicking off an Escalation Challenge.

So... It appears we're giving an Escalation Challenge a go.

I'm finally going to get my Traitor Guard project off the ground. Linus has lots of Daemons built and clamouring for colour, and Tom Erik was saying something about 'eight guys and a flyer' for March. I hear that André is putting an old idea into motion too, and Ørn will no doubt shame us all as soon as he finishes off his current projects and catches us up closer to summer.

We started with 250 points of our chosen army early this month, but I'm not sure how far along everyone's managed to get. I have my Infantry Platoon up to 'basic tabletop' standard, but want to take it a little bit further before posting, so I'm obviously behind schedule. I guess I'll have to rethink my next 250 points, and pick fewer models for April to compensate and get back on schedule.

There is the small matter of a new Codex right around the corner too. That's sure to prompt a few changes, I'm sure.

Hopefully, the other participants have managed better progress. Perhaps we'll even see some pictures here before Adepticon kicks off...


JørnN

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...
Your feedback fuels our passion! ;)