Kahn-Urkan model from Raging Heroes last year. The model came with a plethora of extra parts. I've got two heads, two right hands and a left hand lying in a bits box right now. Not sure what to do with them, but I'm sure a suitable project will come along eventually... ;)
As those of you who's followed the links above (and peeked at the mini over at RH's site) may have noticed, I've used another pair of wings than the ones the model could be supplied with. If I'm ever going to be able to take the Daemon Prince with me anywhere, I'd have to 'settle' for wings that were a little smaller than the pair that were designed for it. My sollution is a pair of Pegasus wings from GW's WHFB Bretonnia range and a bit of green stuff.
I also used GW bits for the base. The rocky arrow from the Chaos Space Marine Lord was glued to a standard 60mm base, and bits from a Dire Avenger Exarch model was cut, filed and refitted before being glued partly on top of the outcrop. Pins for the DP's feet was superglued in place before the Exarch's torso an shoulder pads were greenstuffed in and sand was glued to the rest of the base. Trond gratiously provided me with an Exarch's helmet too, enabling me to finish yet another monthly project within the planned time limit.
For the next month's motivational challenge we're supposed to do Troops again. The only Troops unit I don't yet have for my Word Bearers are Plague Marines, but I don't really know how I'm supposed to represent that without going all gooey and pustulent...