Pages

22 January 2019

Blackstone Fortess - the Protagonists

Hi all...

Long time no see. 2018 turned out to be my least productive year here since the inception, more that... whoa! ...ten years ago now. Seems I didn't even catch/mark the anniversary last spring... (There are reasons, but they're far from hobby-related so let's skip those and focus on some actual painted miniatures instead!)

A couple of months ago, I picked up GW's latest board game "Warhammer Quest: Blackstone Fortress" as an early christmas/birthday present for myself. I put all the miniatures together over a couple of evenings, and have had a few at a time 'on the got' up until last weekend.

In other words: It's time for a comeback on the blog, with a couple of articles showing off my efforts.

Janus Draik

Espern Locarno

Taddeus the Purifier

Pious Vorne

UR-025

Rein and Raus

Grekh

Amallyn Shadowguide

Come back next week, for a look at the antagonists...


JørnN

3 comments:

  1. Nice work on these.

    I've only played Blackstone once, a learning game, but it was a lot of fun. No doubt I'll get on plenty of games very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've yet to play the game, myself, other than doing a little testing to familiarise myself with the basics to ease the first-game-experience for any unsuspecting family or gaming buddies when an opportunity presents itself...

      Delete
  2. Looks great Jørn. All of them shows of your well reputed skill with the brush. My personal #1 is Amallyn, mostly because of the model itself.

    Cheers,
    Ørnulv

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...
Your feedback fuels our passion! ;)