Pages

13 September 2018

Drukhari – Dark Eldar Archon and another Succubus

Getting ready for the upcoming team event in September, I found myself short of some WYSIWYG HQ-options for my army.

I did not have time to wait for a shipment from GW (UK). And since I already have built and painted the standard Archon and Succubi models, I decided that variety was the way to go. Hence, I dived into the “bit box” once more…


I found that the body that I usually have used with heavy weapons had an ok pose and decided to add some “extra bling” trying to create an Archon with a unique look. This is how he turned out.

Unfortunately, I was out of parts from the Wych kits. Crises! Hmmm…. But, I did have left over´s from the Venom kits. The trick (for me anyway) was how to fit a model designed to hang outside a vehicle to a normal base, and to make a close combat weapon that could pass as an Archite glaive. A left-over part from the old city kits solved the first problem, and by combining two different “spears” I made a what I think will be accepted as an Archite glaive.

Looking forward to trying them out on the battlefield.

Cheers,
Ørnulv

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment...
Your feedback fuels our passion! ;)