Pages

29 May 2016

Tau Stormsurge

After some slow weeks I finelly got my Tau Stormsurge done, this little battlesuite is my final part of the 1500 std Tau army I am planning on fielding.
I have used the same techniques on this, as my other Tau army, but here the armour plates are much bigger so I think more time to get right, and I am stil not pleased With everything, and might stil change some things.



I went With the big D cannon on this one, it have Shorter range but when I get this one close it is very deadly. Not only does it have 2 D shoots, but it can also bring the mighty stomp :-)
The ability to shoot all weapons twice is also handy if I stand stil for 2 rounds.


Up Next for the Tau is some Riptides and normal suits to be able to field some nice formations.
And there might be a suit hideing somewhere on the table...



3 comments:

  1. Nice to see your "Big Bad" is finally done!
    Let's just hope that the Dice Gods will look more favourably upon it now, than they have so far... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great! Good work Tom-Erik ☺ As Jørn says, I dread the day those dice are rolled in your favour.

    Riptides next… Got to get started on the Knight Lancer I recon…

    Cheers,
    Ørnulv

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, looks really good. Red is not easy, but I think you nailed it. I really like the wear and tear on the armour. Do I wnat to play it? Certainly :) Sorry for the late reply!

    Linus

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...
Your feedback fuels our passion! ;)