Pages

26 February 2016

Dark Eldar – Talos and Cronos Pain Engine – Ørnulvs #1 Dark Eldar project 2016

I just love these models. Great fun to build, magnetize and create appropriate bases. Of course I had to tie them in to the rest of my Dark Eldar army, trying to be consistent with the colour scheme, and at the same time trying to make them stand out as unique.

The closest resemblance is of course my Grotesques.

Cronos

Talos with Liquefier gun

Talos with iqor injector

Follow me my children...

Next; time for some arena gladiators :)
Cheers,

Ørnulv

3 comments:

  1. Just love them. Fantastic models - very creative! Not the nicest guys in town, though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloriously gruesome givers of grief!
    Looking forward to seeing your Haemonquli force on the table...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Eldar army is getting scary in a good way

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...
Your feedback fuels our passion! ;)