Pages

25 October 2015

Herald of Khorne on Juggernaut

Just a quick update again, this week. I'm still working on the next batch of Bloodletters, so all I have for you today is this Herald on Juggernaut. I suppose it's really just a Bloodcrusher, but until I get around to doing a squad of those it'll do well enough accompanying a unit of Flesh Hounds.

I've spread a liberal amount of heads and helmets from my bitz boxes onto the base, as befitting a favoured soldier of the Blood God.

The Juggernaut has been painted pretty much per the usual colour scheme for my Word Bearers' armour, but I've experimented with Black and Sepia inks from Vallejo in addition to the the usual Red Ink from Citadel Colours. The oxidation/verdigris effect on the brassy pieces is a watery mix of blue and green paints followed by a light dry-brush of 'Brassy Brass' again.

2 comments:

  1. Looking really good. Again, I love the color scheme and it's impressive how you manage to follow it as well as making new adjustments. Looking forward to your next post!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...
Your feedback fuels our passion! ;)