Pages

27 September 2013

We're going to Adepticon 2014!!!

So... We finally got around to registering for the "Geeking out at Adepticon 2014 tour" last night.

Within the our of us clicking the Submit-button, half a dozen emails had gone back and forth between the three of us and Teras Cassidy over at Geek Nation Tours. He even called me, after verifying by mail that I'd still be up, for a (very pleasant) initial chat, to clarify a couple of details and to get the ball rolling.

What I'm getting at here... We're barely out of the starting blocks on this one, and I'm already feeling like this is going to be one of those great hobby experiences we'll be talking about for a long while.

1 comment:

  1. Really wish I had the opportunity to go, but I don't. I'm sure you will have the hobby trip of your life. You deserve it, guys! Good luck with all the planning and have a great week when april comes! Expecting daily updates, pictures, videoblogging and more! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...
Your feedback fuels our passion! ;)