Pages

15 February 2011

ØRNULVS FEBRUARY 2011 PROJECT Re-revisiting the Ultramarines 2.

Even if I can field the whole of 2. Company, I don’t have the number of special weapons, heavy weapons and Sgt with weapon combos that I wound like.

Working from my new army list, I have purchased and built "my last" supplement of tactical marines… (I can hear Jørn LOL) ;)

First out – Tactical marines. I have tried to give them different poses then earlier build. Anyway: 2 marines with Meltaguns, 2 with Heavy Bolters, 2 with Lascannons and one with Missile Launcher. With this reinforcement I can field each squad with Flamer, Missile Launchers or Heavy Bolter, and between 2 and 4 of them with Plasma Guns and Plasma Cannons, ore Meltaguns and Lascannons.

Second out – Devastators. My 2. unit of Devastators are currently equipped with Lascannons and Plasma Cannons (or one Missile Launcher). With this upgrade I can field 2 Devastator Squads with Missile Launchers. While I am at it,I also built a new Sgt.

Finally – Tactical Sgt. Two Sgt with Power fist and two with Combimelta.

With the winter holiday, I guess my March project will be to paint them…

1 comment:

  1. You forgot about half a dozen "re-"'s there, bud... :p

    Like I said when we played last, the poses look good. Don't be shy about letting us know when you're ready to test them out on the tabletop.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment...
Your feedback fuels our passion! ;)